Front Desk Agent
Company: Faro Blanco Resort
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Job Description Front Desk/Reservations Agents are a dual role
where responsibilities are for providing a five-star welcome and
departure experience to each guest; which may start with the
initial reservation and/or any over the phone preparation(s) they
- Greeting and thanking guests in a sincere, friendly
- Checking guests in on arrival and out on departure.
- Posting charges to appropriate guest accounts.
- Anticipating and addressing guests' needs, and resolving their
problems and complaints.
- Assisting guests with disabilities.
- Operating switchboard and assisting with inquiries.
- Assisting the reservations manager with taking
- Collaborating and communicating with other internal departments
to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Complying with company procedures and safety policies.
- Performing duties on a daily checklist. Qualifications:
---------- -- High school diploma or suitable equivalent.
---------- -- 1+ years Front Desk Agent experience preferred. We
offer great benefits and perks. Medical, dental, vision,
ancillaries, sister property hotel discount, housing based on
availability, and much more. Faro Blanco Resort is a resort located
on the marina with its own lighthouse overlooking the gulf. We are
located in Marathon, FL with 125 guest rooms, 74 boat slips, coffee
bar, restaurant, 2 pools, and over 10,000 sq ft. of indoor and
outdoor meeting space. Check us out online at faroblancoresort.com
and become part of the family today!
Keywords: Faro Blanco Resort, Key Largo , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Marathon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!