Company: Isla Bella Beach Resort
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Assist with or perform repairs and maintenance of equipment and
the physical structure of the Resort.
- Conduct minor repairs and maintenance on plumbing, physical
structure, electrical fixtures, machinery, heating, air
conditioning, refrigeration, kitchen and laundry equipment, hand
and power tools, carpenter, electrician and plumbing tools.
- Inspect and observe equipment in operation for defects.
Listens for sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Replace drive belts and filters on equipment, clean and
lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, pulleys and other parts.
- Replace washers and seals and clear clogged drains.
- Prep and paint walls, floors, wood work and fixtures of the
- Repair wooden structures, wall vinyl, brick, concrete and
- Replace switches, receptacles and light bulbs throughout the
- Respond to guest requests in a timely and efficient
- Adhere to all fire, safety and security procedures according to
- Measure, cut and install pipe and tubing for gas and
- Make and repair shelves, partitions and other wooden
- Repair and replace locks.
- Perform minor repairs to swimming pool and equipment.
- Comply with all policies and standard operating procedures of
the resort and management company.
Minimum of one (1) year as a general maintenance technician
experience required. Hospitality background
Isla Bella Beach Resort is a 5 star 4 diamond hotel located on
its own private island in the Florida Keys. We are located in
Marathon, FL with 199 guest rooms, spa, marketplace, several
restaurants, 10,000 sq. ft. meeting space, and 5 pools. Check us
out online at islabellabeachresort.com and become part of the
Keywords: Isla Bella Beach Resort, Key Largo , Engineer, Other , Marathon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!