Temp Customer Service $13/hr -up to 40hrs/wk! *Store Closing-Key Largo
Location: Key Largo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Req/Job ID: 1003506BR
Employing Entity: Transform KM LLC
Employment Category: Seasonal
Job Function: Customer Service
Store ID: 09614: KEY LARGO, FL
Provides "World Class" Member Service by surprising and
delighting our members every day. Creates feature displays that
maximize gross margin dollars. Uses visual merchandising
presentation to drive sales. Maintains unit integrity and pricing
accuracy to prevent waste. Maintains ordering for maximum sales
potential. Trains and coaches direct reports.
- Ensures customer care and selling are #1 priority.
- Ensures that promotional programs and ads are maintained,
signed and replenished for the entire event or ad.
- Assists the Reset team associates in completing major
- Knowledgeable on display and sign standards for end caps and
drive aisle displays.
- Assists and supports all pricing, signing and display
guidelines set by the pricing team.
- Executes department maintenance as directed in the Counter
Detail schedule by ensuring all displays are well clean,
maintenanced, planogram integrity is maintained and close dated /
outdated product is handled according to procedures.
- Is proficient in the use of RES and all Hardlines Signing
- Reviews discontinued / clearance merchandise weekly and ensure
that items are properly displayed and ticketed.
- Processes inbound freight, excess merchandise and displays per
- Knowledgeable on product assortment, marketing events and
- Knows the store, services and location of merchandise. Tours
area of responsibility daily and maintains visual appearance of
- Demonstrates strong skill set in suggestive selling techniques.
Uses the P.A. system effectively to promote advertised goods.
- Actively engages customers using the Welcome, Assist and Thank
approach to servicing customers. Demonstrates take the customer to
the merchandise policy. Assists in handling and solving customer
needs and escalates issues and complaints to a member of
- Promotes the use of SYWR, credit card, Smart Plans, Replacement
Plans and add-on sales.
- Operates equipment safely and follows company safety
- Strong reading, writing, verbal, and arithmetic skills.
- Ability to lift and move merchandise, typically a minimum of
20lbs., but could be as much as 100lbs.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written
- Repetitive bending, lifting, stretching and reaching.
- Positive and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to be cross trained.
Keywords: Sears, Key Largo , Temp Customer Service $13/hr -up to 40hrs/wk! *Store Closing-Key Largo, Other , Key Largo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!