Company: Faro Blanco
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Assist with or perform repairs and maintenance of equipment and
the physical structure of the Resort.
- Conduct minor repairs and maintenance on plumbing, physical
structure, electrical fixtures, machinery, heating, air
conditioning, refrigeration, kitchen and laundry equipment, hand
and power tools, carpenter, electrician and plumbing tools.
- Inspect and observe equipment in operation for defects.
Listens for sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Replace drive belts and filters on equipment, clean and
lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, pulleys and other parts.
- Replace washers and seals and clear clogged drains.
- Prep and paint walls, floors, wood work and fixtures of the
- Repair wooden structures, wall vinyl, brick, concrete and
- Replace switches, receptacles and light bulbs throughout the
- Respond to guest requests in a timely and efficient
- Adhere to all fire, safety and security procedures according to
- Measure, cut and install pipe and tubing for gas and
- Make and repair shelves, partitions and other wooden
- Repair and replace locks.
- Perform minor repairs to swimming pool and equipment.
- Comply with all policies and standard operating procedures of
the resort and management company.
Minimum of one (1) year as a general maintenance technician
experience required. Hospitality background
Faro Blanco Resort is a resort located on the marina with its
own lighthouse overlooking the gulf. We are located in Marathon, FL
with 125 guest rooms, 74 boat slips, coffee bar, restaurant, 2
pools, and over 10,000 sq ft. of indoor and outdoor meeting space.
Check us out online at faroblancoresort.com and become part of the
Keywords: Faro Blanco, Key Largo , Engineer, Other , Marathon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!