Professional Relations Representative(20 hours per week)
Company: Chapters Health Systems
Posted on: May 3, 2021
It's fun to work
in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're
We're committed to bringing passion
and customer focus to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Services or related field or
an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of two (2) years’ sales, marketing, professional
relations and/or education training; experience in health care
services or related field
- Knowledge of hospice and Medicare/Medicaid payor sources
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) including public
speaking experience and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to partner with internal colleagues and
external providers to achieve best possible outcome for patients
- Mobile Driver - Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
per Company policy
- Must be willing and able to travel throughout the hospice’s
- Able to manage time and contacts effectively to achieve desired
- Ability to analyze data, identify access to care opportunities,
and follow through on developed action plans
- Ability to work unsupervised, exercise a high degree of
discretion and independent judgment
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Satisfactorily complete competency requirements for this
Responsibilities of all Employees:
- Represent the Company professionally at all times through care
delivered and/or services provided to all clients.
- Comply with all State, federal and local government
regulations, maintaining a strong position against fraud
- Comply with Company policies, procedures and standard
- Observe the Company's health, safety and security
- Maintain the confidentiality of patients, families, colleagues
and other sensitive situations within the Company.
- Use resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Promote the Company through participation in community and
- Participate proactively in improving performance at the
organizational, departmental and individual levels.
- Improve own professional knowledge and skill level.
- Advance electronic media skills.
- Support Company research and educational activities.
- Share expertise with co-workers, both formally and
- Participate in Quality Assessment Performance Improvement
activities as appropriate for the position.
- Cultivates, develops and enhances care relationships with
hospitals, physicians, nursing homes, assisted living facilities
(ALFs) and other community care partners.
- Develops and implements monthly and quarterly care partner
education plan in order to achieve goals set by the
Organization. Develops long-term business relationships
resulting in an increased knowledge of Hospice, Home Health and
Palliative Care services.
- Develops an educational plan for implementation in the
professional referral community, in conjunction with the Director
of Professional Relations.
- Establishes standards and quantitative measurements to monitor
and evaluate the effectiveness of educational interventions.
- Assists with the development of outcome monitors that evaluates
the effectiveness of educational interventions.
- Develops and maintains community care partner database for
educational purposes in CRM system. Utilizes CRM system for
territory management completing all detailed
- Collects and monitors data of referral/admission patterns from
all sources including physicians, social workers, discharge
planners, hospitals, ALFs and nursing homes.
- Promotes benefits of all appropriate Company programs and
services with patients, families and community care partners.
- Develops working relationships with physicians, their office
staff, discharge planners, social workers, and other potential
referral sources. Assists with face-to-face contacts with all
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Chapters Health Systems, Key Largo , Professional Relations Representative(20 hours per week), Other , Marathon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!