Chaplain(10 hours per week)
Company: Chapters Health Systems
Posted on: May 3, 2021
It's fun to work
in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're
We're committed to bringing passion
and customer focus to the business.
• Master’s degree in Divinity or related degree from an accredited
seminary or institution
• Ordination or commissioning/endorsement from an ordaining body
recognized by the Endorser's Conference, Veterans Administration
that demonstrates the candidate has standing with the
• Documentation that demonstrates the candidate is in good standing
with faith group or professional affiliation group with no ethical
charges current or pending
• One unit of Clinical Pastoral Education accredited by the
Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc.; or completed
within six (6) months of employment
• Previous experience working with an EMR/EHR (Electronic
Medical/Health Record) system
• Health care experience preferred
• Mobile Driver - Valid driver's license and automobile insurance
per Company policy
• Ability to travel and have reliable transportation
• Must be able to physically access (i.e., navigate stairs and
narrow spaces, endure heat and lack of air conditioning) any home,
hospital, nursing home and/or assisted living facility (ALF)
• Must have the endurance to manage demands of a hospice care field
work position (i.e., time, travel, home/facility arrangements,
• Must be able to communicate clearly in English
• Satisfactorily complete competency requirements for this
Responsibilities of all employees:
• Represent the Company professionally at all times through care
delivered and/or services provided to all clients.
• Comply with all State, federal and local government regulations,
maintaining a strong position against fraud and abuse.
• Comply with Company policies, procedures and standard
• Observe the Company's health, safety and security practices.
• Maintain the confidentiality of patients, families, colleagues
and other sensitive situations within the Company.
• Use resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
• Promote the Company through participation in community and
• Participate proactively in improving performance at the
organizational, departmental and individual levels.
• Improve own professional knowledge and skill level.
• Advance electronic media skills.
• Support Company research and educational activities.
• Share expertise with co-workers both formally and informally.
• Participate in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
activities as appropriate for the position.
• Develops a spiritual care plan in conjunction with the
interdisciplinary group based upon patient/family spiritual
traditions and spiritual assessment results.
• Provides appropriate spiritual care and initiates interventions
necessary for resolving care plan issues.
• Implements the spiritual care plan through personal contact
and/or enlistment of Spiritual Care Volunteers, local clergy or
other counselors as may be appropriate in each circumstance.
• Monitors implementation of the spiritual care plan and reassesses
• Maintains documentation in manner reflecting timeliness,
completeness, accuracy, legibility, clarity of goal, assessment and
• Provides appropriate spiritual care in accordance with Company
philosophy and policies, procedures, and standards of practice.
• Acts as liaison between the Company and local clergy and
congregations in the interpretation of the Company mission and
• Attends and participates in interdisciplinary team meetings,
assists in developing care plans, facilitates understanding of
spiritual aspects of care and provides team with spiritual care
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Chapters Health Systems, Key Largo , Chaplain(10 hours per week), Other , Marathon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!