Lead Supervisor - Outlet Marathon
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Our HistoryNearly a century after opening our doors, Beall's
Inc. continues to serve our communities with the spirit of pride
and appreciation first shown by Robert M. Beall back in 1915. In
1987, with the start of the Outlet business in retail, his son E.R.
Beall decided to open the first Beall's Outlet in Florida. The
concept was a hit and the Outlet division has been growing ever
since. Currently within the Beall's Inc. portfolio, there are over
450 Outlet stores and 70 Department Stores that cover 13 states,
with sales over a billion dollars annually. The Outlet division
conducts business under two different names, Beall's Outlet within
Florida, Georgia and Arizona and Burke's Outlet for all other
locations. -Who Are We?We are a convenient and welcoming store
where everyone can find the styles and brands they want all at
lower prices. We are continually offering fresh assortments of
fashion apparel, shoes, accessories and homes goods, making
shopping for the family easy, affordable and rewarding.We are the
shopping solution for the entire family. More Brands! Big Savings!
-Our MissionWe are a customer-centric, family focused organization
with a relentless desire to deliver exceptional value.We want to
thrill our customers with an ever changing offering of the latest
brands and fashions, in a bright and casual shopping environment,
while delivering friendly and consistent customer service. -Lead
SupervisorThe Lead Supervisor's role is to handle all aspects of
store operations, as instructed by the Outlet Store Manager. This
includes, maximize the sales and profit of their retail location
through leadership, sales management, talent management and
execution of non-negotiable standards of operation, cost control,
and asset protection, promote positive and productive teamwork
among all associates. -The focus of the Lead Supervisor is to
assist the Store Manager in building and sustaining a work
environment staffed with engaged, high performing associates who
create a thrilling consistent customer experience. -INTERACTION
- Report directly to the Store Manager
- Extensive interaction with customers and store teams
- Interaction with District/Group Manager and Regional
- Interaction with corporate personnel as necessary -SUMMARY OF
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Strategic Business Planning/Operations
- Evaluate all reports to create store action plans to drive key
performance indicators (KPI's) and advance results around talent,
operations, merchandising, financial and customer aspects of the
- In the absence of the Store Manager, perform payroll related
functions by utilizing Company provided tools.
- Effectively process POS transactions in an efficient and
- Meet or exceed credit and email goals.
- Assist Store Manager in managing all aspects of payroll
management and scheduling.
- Set clear goals and expectations for associates and hold them
accountable for their responsibilities and objectives.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly action plans. Ability to
organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines, hold team
accountable and follow up on all activities within the store in
order to meet Company standards.
- Knowledgeable in current policy, practices, trends, technology,
and information affecting the stores within the district and the
- Collaborate with Manager and Loss Prevention partner to
champion shrink reduction programs and respond favorably to all
shrink and safety opportunities. Establish a high level of shrink
awareness to ensure all Beall's/Burkes Outlet assets are
- Execution of all company specific programs, reports and
processes, policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively by being clear and concise in both
oral and written communication in order to ensure effective
- Talent Management
- Working with Store Manager to network, attract and on board a
diverse range of talented personnel.
- Assists Store Manager to actively manage succession planning
with consistent attention to identifying, training and developing
- Directly influence talent development through effective
- Lead the training of all store personnel by using the materials
provided by the Company.
- Merchandise Presentation
- Execute all corporate Merchandising and Marketing programs to
drive sales and profits are executed within store.
- Assesses store layout and individual inventory levels to
merchandise in the most effective manner. Escalates any inventory
level discrepancies to Store Manager.
- Ensures the proper handling of merchandise functions within the
store including markdowns, shipment, sizing and recovery.
- Execute all Company stockroom functions to ensure merchandise
flow is maximized.
- Customer Focus
- Greet and assist all customers.
- Deliver a consistent customer experience by gaining trust and
respect with our customer.
- Maintain a culture that builds exceptional internal and
external customer experiences.
- Maintains high customer readiness standards and delivers a
neat, clean and easy to shop store environment.
- Builds customer loyalty through coaching and motivating store
team to solicit our One Card and OCCC Program.
- Personally model a positive customer experience, ensuring the
customer always takes priority.
- Holds self and team accountable to high performance standards
in order to meet customer and company expectations. LEAD SUPERVISOR
RESPONSIBILITIES -Responsibilities include training staff;
planning, assigning and directing work, rewarding and disciplining
employees, partner with Store manager to resolve any complaints and
problems within the store. -In the Managers absence, assumes
responsibility of the store and team. Leadership is required in all
operations of the store, such as Markdown completion, processing
truck to the floor, clean and recovered store, and customer service
standards. -PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must have adequate vision, speech, hearing, and physical
ability to perform essential job functions, with or without
- Must be able to climb a 6 ft. ladder for maintaining and
presenting merchandise (if applicable).
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry at least 20
- Must have full body rotation and mobility (i.e. bending,
stooping, twisting, and reaching). QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of company standard software, systems and
- Skills in coaching, teaching, training, organizing, planning
work assignments and delegating duties.
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include nights,
weekends and holidays.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and reliable
transportation for travel to bank independently, stores, meetings
- Microsoft Office computer skills including Word, Excel and
Keywords: Bealls, Key Largo , Lead Supervisor - Outlet Marathon, Hospitality & Tourism , Marathon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!