RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Any / Travel RN-Oncology Job
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Specialty: CNA-Safety AttendantLocations: Marathon, FLShift:
10:00 am - 10:30 pm Duration: 13 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals,
baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the
bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with
serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning,
and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches,
nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments,
sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight;
testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials;
transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and
requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and
- Maintains work operations by following policies and
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to
professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal,
state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in
professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
- Enhances nursing department and hospital reputation by
accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
exploring opportunities to add value to job
- AHA BLS
- 1 Year CNA Experience
- High School/GEDBenefits
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- About UsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in
healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal
is to simplify the healthcare staffing process with a flexible and
personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and
national healthcare organizations throughout the United States.
Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the
perfect healthcare staffing opportunity!If you're interested,
please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the
number belowBest Regards,Cynthia CansinoSenior Account ManagerAll
Medical Personnel - Nursing and Allied HealthDirect: (214) 785-6922
(Call or Text)Main: 800-834-0729Email:
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Key Largo , RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Any / Travel RN-Oncology Job, Healthcare , Marathon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!