Certified Electronic Reporter -Hybrid
Company: U.S. Legal Support
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Come join one of the fastest growing legal services company in
the United States as a Digital Court Reporter! We provide
training!!!U.S. Legal Support is a privately held company with over
12,000 on-demand offices across the United States. As one of the
leading providers of litigation services, U.S. Legal Support is the
only litigation support company that provides a full suite of court
reporting solutions, record retrieval, interpreting & translations,
trial services and transcription services to law firms, major
corporations, and insurance companies nationwide.At U.S. Legal
Support we work hard to encourage everyone to bring their authentic
selves to work every day. We offer a variety of flexible work hours
and family-friendly benefits to our employees.
- Retirement Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off including 9 Holidays
- Paid Parental LeaveThe general duties as a Digital Court
Reporter at U.S. Legal Support include capturing spoken testimony
for depositions, hearings, and other legal proceedings. The Digital
Court Reporter will be trained to operate specialized computer
audio equipment in accordance to established procedures, court
orders, rules, and stipulations. Additionally, the Digital Court
Reporter will create annotations and keyword lists, maintaining
note of speakers' identifications, marking exhibits, and preparing
files for subsequent transcription.Multiple positions are
available! No previous experience with Digital Court Reporting
required! We provide training!!!All of these positions are WFH but
also require ability to take jobs at client offices and USLS
offices, as requested.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Administer oaths and participate in depositions, hearings, and
other legal proceedings which take place in office locations and
- Utilize technology to record legal proceedings in accordance
with established guidelines, rules, and procedures.
- Administer web-conference sessions and facilitate group
- Transport, set up, and operate computer audio equipment.
- Communicate with clients and multiple parties in a professional
- Prepare audio files, exhibits, and documents for subsequent
- High School Diploma or higher in Legal Studies, Communication,
Audio, Video, or a related field
- Proficient with the use of computer technology including
software applications and web-conference platforms.
- Typing speed of 50+ word per minute with a high rate of
- Ability to obtain a state Notary Commission and administer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous Legal industry experience is required.
- Familiarity with legal terminology is required. Knowledge of
the U.S. civil deposition process is preferred.SKILLS:
- Professional demeanor and capacity to facilitate in-person and
remote legal proceedings.
- Using integrated computer technologies and devices and solid
proficiency with MS Office.
If you are a stenographer or voice writer, we would love to connect
with you! Please visit us at our website and complete the form so
our Reporter Services Team can contact you.
- If you're interested in a career as a stenographer rather than
a certified electronic reporter, please visit Project Steno to
learn about the best career you've never heard of!
https://projectsteno.org/Court reporting is the foundation of our
business. We built our reputation and our company on consistent,
expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing a
matchless combination of personal service, innovation, and scale,
we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for
dependable, professional court reporting services.Court reporting
is the foundation of our business. It's in our DNA.
Keywords: U.S. Legal Support, Key Largo , Certified Electronic Reporter -Hybrid, Advertising , Marathon, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!